Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome (in Italian)

Hello everybody,
Welcome to my study abroad blog. I will be using this to post about my time in Rome and to keep family and friends updated. I will post as much as I can but I have added some features to help fill the spaces in between.
Here is an overview of the best way to follow this blog:
1) Subscribe by e-mail
     - There is a space at the bottom right of the page that says "follow by email"
     - If you enter your email in that space under the twitter feed and click submit you will receive a confirmation email.
     - GO to your email and follow the prompts by clicking the link to confirm and you will receive an email every time I post on the blog :)

2) Follow by twitter
    - My twitter handle for Rome only posts is @Romandubs
    - This twitter handle will constantly be updated on the right of this blog with pictures and small information. It is an easy way for me to say where I am (in 140 characters or less) and where I am going without writing an entire blog post. Feel free to tweet at me using the space at the bottom of the feed or just click on "follow".
    - I have set up (on my phone) a way to post pictures easily. Whenever I add a picture on my phone to my abroad album it will post in the twitter feed, so feel free to scroll through that twitter feed and see candid and frequently updated pictures besides my blog.

3) Just check it out once in a while
   - Of course there is always just going to http://dubinromestheworld.blogspot.com once in a while and check up on things.
   - please feel free to comment on any blog post and I will be reading them.
   - Lastly please use the "share" button under the "follow by email" to share on facebook and twitter this blog. I'm happy to share my experience with all friends and family.
  - As I post a list of past posts will show up at the top right of the blog with date and time of post to track my travels!

Thanks and See you soon! (In Italian)

Corey

1 comment: