Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ibiza, Ibitha, Irvisa

Recap
No matter how you pronounce it Ibiza is the summer party capitol of the world. Every big DJ and producer in the industry plays on this small tourist trap of an island off the coast of Spain. Every restaurant we went to had menus in at least 4 different languages. It is not a place to go to experience Spain; its a place to go to experience the constant repeating rhythms of House music.

Now I know my friends out there who are all into the EDC and Ultra and Dayglow (Freshman) and techno and blahblahblah are going to argue with me...but Im not one who cares about the differences between house and techno and producing and DJ and etc. I really do like the music, honestly its catchy and its the anthem of college these days, but I can't really stand the people who say that certain DJs aren't "real" or that certain music is "true" house music. I just like to sit back (jump around) and enjoy whatever repeating rhythm with pointless lyrics is playing and bask in the moment..which is what I did for 3 days in Ibiza.

Details
For the rest of this blog post im going to just post videos/pictures because honestly its the only way to explain where I was...and I didn't bring my phone around so I have very little or no pictures...enjoy.

Friday night: couldn't find a video I was comfortable posting with who's reading this blog.
ES Paradis pool party


Saturday night: (jump to 50 second mark)

Sunday day party: Ocean beach club..again couldn't find a video I was comfortable posting with who's reading this blog.

Sunday night airport for 6am Monday morning flight home.

This weekend Rome...Next Week OKTOBERFEST

CIAO

No comments:

Post a Comment